Veggies

I've used icons on my cards before (see herehere or here). I think icons are cute and funny.
This card also has icons on it, this time all vegetables.


First I download the icons from flaticon and then randomly place them on a white canvas in photoshop by rotating and resizing the icons.

                                     

Next I color the little images also in Photoshop, but of course I could have printed the file and then colored the icons with markers, pencils or watercolors.
It is faster to stamp images than making it like this in Photoshop, I tell you. It took me about 2 hours to make it.
I used a dienamic from MFT to cut out the shape and finally made the sentiment in Word.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hugs, Henriëtte.




5 comments

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Dear your card is so so cuuutee
and is that flaticon FREE
also we can get a new digital stamp gratis for free
who will say NO
your vegie so mini and sooo cuuutee
Love them all
and I see your card on Craft your Passion and some challenges cause I want to join them too
if you see my last post
it has challenge at AAA cards theme Anything goes too
and you can join too at the AMUSING challenge create your own background
love your cuuutee card
best regards from Munich
this is my winner card sweety
hugs
Monika

Barbara said...

I have not heard this cute saying in a long time, but it is perfect for this cute card. It can easily be mailed as it is also flat. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Mod Squad. Hope to see you again.
Barbara DT Member

Jackie C said...

Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
Hugs, Jackie

Jackie C said...

Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
Hugs, Jackie, PDE CT member.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party, good luck!!! Amy DT