Gift boxes using sentiment stamps from Inspired by stamping


I've created two gift boxes using sentiments from the Inspired by stamping July release stamp set Summer bouquet.

Inspired by Stamping Summer Bouquet stamp set

The boxes are not my own design, I saw a video tutorial on You tube, you can find it here.

For the pink box I used pink cardstock and beautiful patterned paper from a Dutch store.



I have decorated the box with a handmade foamiran flower (here is my blogpost on foamiran flowers) and the sentiment is from the stamp set.

For the other box I used gorgeous tissue paper that came with a present. It was so pretty I saved it and it was perfect for a gift box.
I glued the tissue paper on the pre-scored cardstock.


I used some glitter accents and a little black flower to embellish the box.
The box is perfect for little wedding gifts or birthday gifts.




The dies I used for the tag are nesti dies from inspired by stamping.
They also sell that cute little flower on the sentiment tag.

Making boxes is fun and a great way to use your pretty papers, sentiment stamps and embellishments.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.



No comments